Dive Into Lembeh
The Lembeh Strait has long been established as one of the best macro diving spots on the planet. Although famous for its “muck diving“ on black volcanic sand, the area also boasts some wonderful coral dive sites (including our housereef ).
Dive Into Lembeh Resort
Dive Into Lembeh is probably one of the best resort in the Lembeh Straits. There is only 10 stand-alone bungalows in this resort, and they have been laid out so that every bungalow has a great view of the sea. Each balcony has comfy bean bags for your relaxation as well as a drying rack. All materials and labour for the construction of the bungalows was sourced locally to ensure that we put as much back into the local community as possible.
In the veranda of each bungalow is a hot tub. At the evening after a day’s diving, the hot tub is the best place to soak and chill before dinner. All meals are cooked with love and you will enjoy the home-cooked style. The meals are tasty and healthy, with some of the greens coming from the garden itself!
We have planned for 2 day dives per day (except on the day before departure) on twin engine fiberglass dive boats to a choice of more than 60 dive spots in the Lembeh Strait. The boat has fresh towel, fresh fruits and drinking water on board and return back to the resort after every dive, so you can enjoy your surface interval by the swimming pool or make any adjustments to your camera before your next dive.
For those who needs more dives, we have option of either topping up for another boat dive at 230pm or 530pm (night dive) or enjoy the unlimited shore dives with buddy, which is available between 8am to 6pm.
The fully equipped dive center has a spacious camera room and dedicated camera rinse tanks. There is also a guest dive gear locker room, with gear rinse tanks and showers for after the dive. Our dive guides are trained in camera handling and are specialised in working in Lembeh’s unique underwater environment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Comfortable A/C MPV for 2-way airport transfer
- Cosy individual bungalows for your 4 nights' accommodation. Room comes with AC, Fan, attached hot showers, spacious verendah with a hot tub for you to soak in and bean bags for you to chill on.
- Delicious full board meals starting with light breakfast, main breakfast, lunch, tea-break and dinner.
- Unlimited tea, local coffee, water, hot chocolate, cookies and toast 24h.
- Divers: 2 boat day dives per day x 4 diving days for a 6D5N package.
- Divers: Unlimited House-reef dives from 8am to 6pm on diving package days.
- Divers: Small group diving (max 3 divers to 1 guide).
- Divers: Tanks, weights and weight belts.
- Divers: Usual of purpose built camera room, for charging of batteries, maintenance of camera equipment and safe-keeping overnight.
Please note: un-used dives by any guests are non-refundable and non-transferable to other days/persons.
- Diving Extras & Rental Equipment (see below)
- Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks
- Tips, dive center & resort gratuities.
- Diving & Travel Insurance
- Massages, land excursions
- Early check-in & breakfast on arrival day (please check your flight arrival time to see if this is applicable for you).
- Tank upgrades to EANx (Nitrox32): USD 7 per tank or USD 20 per day
- Extra Boat dives: USD 50 per diver per dive
Diving Equipment Rental (per day)
- Full Set Diving Equipment Rental: RM 100
- Set: BCD & Regulator: RM 70
- Set: Mask & Snorkel: RM 35
- Set: Fins & Booties: RM 35
- BCD: RM 35
- Regulator: RM 35
- Mask: RM 20
- Snorkel: RM 15
- Fins: RM 15
- Booties: RM 20
- Wetsuit (Shorty): RM 35
Rental from Singapore (per day):
- Torch w rechargeable battery: SGD 8
- Dive Computer: SGD 12
- SMB: SGD 5
Note: All rentals are charged for full day. There would no half day rental. Additional charges is applicable in the event of lost or damaged items.